Question

Not Happy

I am so depressed at work,

I am so tired of working with these old people, who treat me like I am nothing just because I am younger than them.....

Get another job right?.well thats what I have been trying to do. BUT i just cannot seem to get out of the flippen department.

the people I work with are so childish....

If you are a few minutes, when you walk in they won't greet because they want you to know that theya re upset. they wont talk to you the whole day.

but when they want help, then they know where you are!
I am so fed up with these people it's unreal.
I have applying for internally and externally since last year and still no luck...

When is it going to be my turn?

Are the older folks prejudiced against you for being young ? Are you, perhaps, negative about them for being old ? You will get old, in your turn, they won't get young again. Can you discuss this with HR, and find ways to make it clear to them that, irrespective of age, you all deserve respect from each other.