Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
01 Feb 2008
I am so depressed at work,
I am so tired of working with these old people, who treat me like I am nothing just because I am younger than them.....
Get another job right?.well thats what I have been trying to do. BUT i just cannot seem to get out of the flippen department.
the people I work with are so childish....
If you are a few minutes, when you walk in they won't greet because they want you to know that theya re upset. they wont talk to you the whole day.
but when they want help, then they know where you are!
I am so fed up with these people it's unreal.
I have applying for internally and externally since last year and still no luck...
When is it going to be my turn?
Are the older folks prejudiced against you for being young ? Are you, perhaps, negative about them for being old ? You will get old, in your turn, they won't get young again. Can you discuss this with HR, and find ways to make it clear to them that, irrespective of age, you all deserve respect from each other.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- SAHPRA to allow for ivermectin use in Covid-19 in 'controlled, compassionate' programme
- Covid mortality: Latest research looked at why men are more likely to die
- Covid killed your sense of smell? Here’s how experts train people to get theirs back
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- The evolving science behind long Covid
- 'I was appalled' - passenger details experience during Mango flight's loss of cabin pressure
- OBITUARY | Advocate Kemp J Kemp, Zuma's long-time lawyer, dies at the age of 69
- Covid-19: J&J the first confirmed vaccine maker to seek key regulatory approval that will allow distribution
- Burning Fiscus | As debt servicing costs soar, the state bets all on wage freeze
- SAA pilots: Blame government for the lack of transformation
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18813 votes