Question

not interested
My husband has a problem with my wieght and this makes me embarrassed for him to look at me, so during love-making I turn the lights off, but am always conscoius of what part of my fact he's looking at. This makes me uncomfortable, and I become in a hurry for this session to finish. we have spoken about this and he says that I shouldn't be embarrassed. How do I turn myself on again. i can't get lubricated, and its now hurts when we make love becasue its so dry. i know there ate lubricators on the market, but are there any other options???

There are so many distractions in your lovemaking, that I am not surprised that you don't lubricate. Body image disorder is possible one of the biggest reasons why women lose interest in sex. It's not quite clear from your letter who has the biggest hangup about your weight, you or your husband? On the one hand you tell me your husband has a problem with your weight, but in the next sentence you say he tells you not to be embarrased out it.

It your weight is really the problem, well, then you need to work at your weight problem, but I somehow don't think this is just about weight.

Call SA sexual health association for a referral to someone in your area. 0860 100 262