Question

Not loosing after dieting &amp  excersicing
hi,

I have tried all sorts of diets and excersices and have even changed my eating habits but battle to loose weight. I have checked with my dr and everything is fine my thyroid sugar everything.

Do you perhaps have any advice on what else i can try?

Thank you

Dear Nadine
As I mentioned to 'Not losing' just now, I cannot judge if your present weight and BMI are within the normal range or not. If you post another message listing your height in meters and your present weight in kg, I will be able to judge if you are overweight or not. A factor that is often overlooked by individuals who cannot lose weight may be depression which can cause massive weight gain and prevent weightloss. If this could be a reason, I would suggest that you have an assessment done by a clinical psychologist who will help you with treatment for the depression.
I hope that you will be able to pinpoint why you cannot lose weight despite changing your eating habits.
Keep up the good work with the exercise.