Question

not loosing weight
please help me as i have 3 kids and pants size between 36 and 38, last born is 6 months old... i need an affective weight loss programme . i recently bought the trojan bicycle will this help me

Dear Sue
If you use the Trojan bicycle to cycle every day for at least 30 min then this aerobic exercise will help to promote weightloss. It is important that you also use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) together with the daily exercise. The combination will result in weightloss of about 0,5 to 1 kg per week. Slow and steady is desirable so that the weightloss is permanent.