Question

Not loosing weight? yet eating properly
I go to gym 5 times a week for an hour or so, and play tennis on a week-end.
I eat very well during the week and do make an effort to eat low fat balanced meals.
Even though I am doing these things I find I am not really loosing the weight that I would like to.
Usually on week-end I am not that hard on myself and don't watch what I eat as much and with exercising I find that I crave sweet things such as chocolates etc. Where am I going wrong.
Should I be eating less and exercising more still?

Dear Vicki
You don't mention your weight in kg and height in metres so that I can calculate your BMI to see if you are actually overweight or not. Click on 'Diet' and 'Tools' and calculate your own BMI. If it is between 18 and 25 then you will struggle to lose weight because your weight is already in the normal range. If it exceeds 25 then you are overweight and you may be eating too little. As ironic as this sounds, eating too little signals to the body that 'starvation' has set in and it then shuts down its weight loss mechanisms. When you are on the Diet site also click on 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' - compare this diet with what you are eating and make the necessary adjustments.