Question

Not losing weight
I have been training and average of 8 times a week 4 x45 minutes cardio (spinning) and 4 x 45 minutes gym work. I am eating three healthy meals per day and I do not appear to be losing weight. Can you help?
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi Grant

You are certainly doing plenty of exercise and therefore, this is unlikely to be the problem. I recommend you write to Dietdoc, explaining what you eat in a typical day and see if this can be optimised. If she finds nothing wrong with your diet, then it might be worth visiting your doctor and having your thyroid checked (as well as any other tests they might recommend that might indicate any medical condition).

I hopethis helps.

Good luck!