Question

not ovulating
Dear Dr, is it normal after nurinstirate to have an irregular cycle? more than one period per month? and does that mean Im not ovulating? If so I was told Triphisils can help regulate my system but its a contraceptive pill and I dont want to use contraceptives, i want to fall pregnant, I know there is no pill to remove the injection, but I want to know how long will it take if 4 me to ovulate again? considering I only took Nur 3 times
GYNAEDOC

It is normal to have an irregular cycle after stopping the injectable. Look at the Top 5 questions for more information.