Question

05 Apr 2007

not quite sure
Hi I have been suffering from a combination of anorexia and bulimia nervosa for the last 5 years and have only stopped menstruating for 6 months now.I'm still bulimic but have gained some weight although still under and do eat breakfast and supper.Is it possible I may never get my period ever again? I'm only 18 and would have liked to have kids but is there any chance it may be too late?

Dear Sharns
Your body knows that you won't be able to "feed" a baby now - it should come back when your weight is normal again.