Question

Not shrink related but want opinions pls
I know this is not the correct forum to post this but I want people's opnions and don't know where else to ask...

I'm considering getting a tattoo. I'm 22 and female. Here's my questions:

1. Anyione here have a tattoo? if yes, do you regret getting one? How painful is it? any advice?
2. What do you generally think of people with tattoos?
3. Where do you think a tattoo looks the best on a woman?

I'm thinking of getting a butterfly on my back or on my tummy under the hipbone to the right.... what do you think?

Don't. Thinking of getting anything permanently disfiguring like a tattoo, do NOT think of how cool and cute it will look now --- think of how it will look when you're olf and wrinkly, and it's still there. Tattoos are forever, cool is not.