Question

Not sure
My gfriend and I fight like cat and dog....it get so bad that she even packs her clothes and want to leave me, she has left once and we patched things up after two days....
The things we seem to make the best love to eachother and in that moments we are so into eachother,,, are we just using eachother ? I cant seem to put my finger on it and understand what going on ! why do we act like this ? should we maybe see a counsellor ?

Relationship counselling, surely Nothing to lose and so very much to gain