Question

Not sure if I am preg
I have been off the pill since Aug last year. My cycles have been 24 and 26 days alternatively. I thought I was pregnant this month as I have been extremely tired, I had ligaments pulling around the ovaries and have had blocked sinuses (normally symptoms for me - would be my 4th pregnancy).

So on day 25 I did a quantitative blood test and it came back negative. I am now on day 29 of my cycle and still no period and still feel like I could be pregnant. I also keep dashing to the loo thinking I have come on but nothing. I clearly remember this also happening with my first pregnancy.

I keep thinking I should do a urine test but if the blood test was negative then am I just being silly and hopeful? Is it just a late cycle or could it have been too soon for a blood test?
GYNAEDOC

You did the test too soon. Repeat it now.