Question

Not sure what to do.....
I am married, and I have met this guy over the internet was wants to meet me. I think I've got feeling for him and know that he has feelings for me, if we meet do you think I should stop whatever is going to happen or just go with the flow..... I am not all that happly married....

Dear Frustrated
Please read Simon's letter titled I'm a Smuck, and then do what you think is best.
You are obviously thinking, if not already, to experience with a same sex relationship. Do you identify as bi-sexual or just MSM? (men who have sex with men), or do you think that you are homosexual??
I have published a book called "What is Bisexuality. I think I am Bisexual".

Dr Mac