Question

Nothing helps
I have been gaining weight even though I follow the weighless way of eating. I joined weighless 2 years ago and in the beginning I lost 7 kgs but I think that was the spinning classes that assisted. I stopped going to gym (health & racquet saga) and started walking and doing tae bo on my own at least 3 times a week but these things did not help. I never ate bigs plates of food, take aways, etc and since weighless always follow the programme, but to no avail. I am gaining weight steadily instead of losing weight. My BMI shows that I am obese but I have never ate like an obese person all my life and all my life I have been exercising. Is the sureslim way of eating a different thing to try?

Dear Cathy
If the combination of the Weighless diet and the original level of exercise did help you to lose weight, then it is evident that this is the kind of solution your weight problem requires. You may well also find it helpful to have a medical checkup to see if you don't suffer from a hormone imbalance which could be hampering your success. Let's see what the checkup reveals and then decide what diet you should follow.
Keep up the good work in the mean while.