Question

Now explain this to me!!
I train 3-4 times a week. Cycling 20km at a time, gymming, spinng etc. I eat 6 x healty meals per day (2 snacks). I have not lost 1cm in the last 2 weeks!! So what is the sense of healthy eating and exercising. I am so confused

Dear Gemini
I can unfortunately not assess what is going on with you if you do not supply me with details about your height in metres and present weight in kg so that I can work our your BMI. If your weight is already normal or low (which I suspect seeing that you are able to cycle 20 kg at a time, etc) and your BMI is 22 or less, you do not need to lose more weight and the human body which always strives to maintain balance, will do anything to avoid weightloss. So if you are of normal or even low weight with a BMI below 21 then you may only lose weight at a very slow rate. If your weight and BMI is above 25 but not yet in the obese range, you should be losing about 0,5 kg per week PROVIDED the diet you describe is energy-reduced and does not contain lots of fat.