Question

nubilizer ??? or what its called ????
our daughter is 18 months old and has a very bad cough ( especially at night). we went to the doctor and he told us to get a nubilizer. i tried finding out were one could get this at the best price but here in klerksorp the only place i can find it is at pharmacies. priced between R 480 - 899.00.

we dont want to borrow one and are in need of one urgently. the medical aid will pay for one but then our funds will be dry. we are with munimed , omega , plan c.

please help me and tell me where i can get a reliable machine at a better price .

thank you

richter wahl

Dear katrich
Ask one of the local physiotherapists if they don't have one to lend to you - they usually have? Then you have time to maybe order one from a medical distributor.

Vitalaire
St Christopher Rd Quality House, Senderwood, Bedfordview
Phone 011 4530640
Oxygen (medical)
Medical Oxygen, Cpap, Nebulizers

Medcare
Wheel Chairs Nebulizers 2 Dan Pienaar Ave, Vereeniging, Vereeniging
Phone 016 4283596

011 892 5068 homeoxygen@icon.co.za

I see Springbok pharmacy have one for R135.00 - see http://www.springbokpharmacy.co.za/ProductList.aspx?cat=7