Question

Numb Arms/Hands
At night I wake up with either my left or right arm numb, with pins and needles, depending on which side I am sleeping on, why is this happening? This has been occuring for some time now and wakes me up several times a night.

BT, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. The problem might be in your neck or even in the shoulders (thoracic outlet syndrome). The best would be to see your doctor or even better, a neurosurgeon, and have it sorted out. Good luck.