Question

NUMB BODY

Every morning when i woke up my whole body is numb and i feel so tired, dizzy and moody. My mouth is always dry i have to keep on drinking water. Is there anything wrong with me.

PLEASE HELP.

I do suggest that you consult your doctor, as it is possible that you have an obstructive sleeping disorder. Sinusitis can cause mouth breathing while you are sleeping and therefore, causes a dry mouth and due to the poor quality of sleep, you feel exceptionally tired in the morning.

Sleep apnea syndrome can also cause your symptoms and it is essential to have a proper diagnosis made.