Question

Numbness left hand

I get pins & needless in both my hands, only when I sleep on my back during the night.

But it is the 2nd time now that 3 of my fingers go numb during the night (only when sleeping on my back).

About 4 months ago X-rays showed "osteofitose" present in my neck. Do you think it is related to that or can the symptoms be heart related?

Donna

Donna, it can definitely be related to your neck problem. You don’t have to worry too much if it just happens when you lie on your back, but if it happens when you lie on your side or during the day, you will have to have it seen to. There is a small chance that it might be due to your heart and you can have an ECG just to make sure, but I doubt that it’s necessary. Good luck.