Question

Numbness / Off balance feeling
Please can you assist here, I keep getting pins and needles in my hands, sometimes I am woekn up by it, and i can be sitting at my desk and it happens, I am also experiencing a feeling of off balance, like i have stepped off a boat. Please advise
Cyberdoc

Hallo Cindy
You may have a nerve pinching at the wrists ( Carpal tunnel syndrome) and the dizziness can be caused by middle ear infection/inflammation. Please see your GP for an evaluation as there are treatments you can take for the dizziness. The needles and pins can be treated by physiotherapy or surgery.