Question

Numbness on a part of my left upper thigh
Hi there

I have had a small section on the upper left thigh - the spot has now grown in the past few weeks and the numbness and tingling has changed into almost a feeling of "things crawling" over that part of my upper left leg (outside). It seems to be worse at night and it has a burning sensation and it almost feel as if there is not "life" in that section of my thigh.
The skin also feels softer than on the rest of my leg.
I also have the same needles and pins feeling on a section of my back - not as much as on my leg but this is how the feeling started on my leg.

Regards Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne, it sounds like there might be something pressing on a nerve somewhere, but i can’t say for sure. The best would be to ask your doctor to have a look and make sure. Good luck.