Question

numbness on right thigh,burning sensation when walking also pain at a piont
im 48yrs old,i have been doing alot of walking recently. the problem is that NOW when i do walking there is a burning sensation on my right thigh,becoming unbearable as i continue to walk. resulting in that i have to sit and allow my thigh to 'cool down' then walk again. i have a feeling ofd numbness when i run my hands down my thigh. there is also pain at a certain point of my thigh.

please advise
thanks

Siva, it sounds like you have inflammation of the muscles or the nerves of the thigh. Taking anti-inflammatories like Arthrotec®, Brufen®, Celebrex®, etc for 3-5 days should clear it up. If it doesn’t clear up it might be a sign of something more serious like a pinched nerve or even heart problems. The best would then be to see your doctor a.s.a.p. Good luck.