Question

Nuristerate/falling pregnant
Hi Doc, I have been reading in the archive about the injection Depo Provea, but would like to know, I have been on Nuristerate the 2 month injection for almost an year now. Would it also take about a year for my periods etc. to return as with Depo Provea after stoping the injection. I am going to see my doctor tomorrow as it is time for another Injection but decided tot stop taking it, because I would like to fall pregnant in the following year.
GYNAEDOC

The return to fertility is often a bit quicker with Nuristerate than with Depo.