Question

Nursing Courses
Hi I was wondering if someone could please help me in my quest.
I am really desperate at the moment for some answers which will shed some light for me regarding my Problem.

I have a Girlfriend in Port Elizabeth which was accepted by the Afrox Medical Institute to study for her Degree in Nursing.
She starts in January 2006 with her 4 year course but now she wants to relocate to Cape Town at the End of December.

Is there by any change that someone can Please help me as to know if there is any Clinics or Medical institute still available to go and Study nursing for because according to all the Universities and Colleges the Applications was closed by October 2005 for studies of 2006, which will mean that's she has to wait for another year to go and Study if she relocates.

Or do anyone know what kind of Short Year courses you can go and study to get accreditation for Nursing when she starts in 2007 if she does decide to move to C.T and wait another year so that no time was wasted in that year.

Thank you ever so much because I am now really desperate for some advise.

......., the best would be for her to speak to the deans of the nursing faculties in the Western Cape. Sometimes places open up at the beginning of the year because not all people that apply go through with it. They will also be able to help with alternatives. Good luck.