Question

NUT ALLERGY
I developed a bad allergy for ALL nut and seed products . Where can I get more info ? Need to know do we have " save" chocolates / snacks I can eat . Will this go away ? I am 42 .

Riebie, I doubt that it will go away at your age. Anyway the best would be to assume that it’s permanent as the risk is too great to take. You can always have a blood test done later on again.
Most chocolates will say on the packaging whether it contains any nuts or not, but you have to be very careful when it comes to chocolates. Why don’t you contact DietDoc and find out if she has any contact numbers for you? Good luck.