Question

Nutrament T
Hi there,
I am hoping you can help me.
When I was younger I fondly remember drinking Nutriment T as a supplement due to the fact that I ate such small portions.
Since returning to SA I found out that it is no longer in production or was renamed or branded.
Could you possibly shed some light as I desperately want to get my hands on some...it is the best supplement drink that was ever on the market and hope it isn''t discontinued.
Look forward to hearing from you...hopefully with good news.
Thanks in advance and Happy 2013.
Karina

Ps...if it is still in production, could you suggest possible retail outlets? Thank you :)

I don't know this. Try DietDoc.