Question

Nutrition and Lemons
I do not have a sweet tooth and instead of fizzy cooldrinks I am refreshedrefreshed by drinking soda water with a good dash of lemon concetrate. The concentrate is Lecol ets which is pure concentrated lemon juice with some preservative.
I candrink a 2 litre bottle of soda water and a small bottle of lemon concentrate (250 ml) in a day.

Would this have any adverse side effects.

Thanks and best regards,

Charles

Dear Charles
Lemon juice is very acidic and can erode the enamel of your teeth. It is therefore necessary to either rinse your mouth with clean water or to brush your teeth after every drink. Otherwise this intake of lemon concentrate diluted with soda water should not have adverse effects.