Question

NUZAK
I have been using anti-depressants for a very long time - in fact I was of the first users of Prozak when it came out. Lately I have cut down drastically on Nuzak - 1 tablet a week, and so far I feel just fine.

I heard that "what you don't use you lose", in this case the brain's capacity to manufacture endorphins after using anti-depressants for so long. Therefore you have to take them for ever. Is this true? Is there substantial evidence to support this?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Thea

It may be worth discussing with your docor if you still need to take your medication - you wont be the first to succesfully stop a course