Question

Nuzak 20mg
Good morning,

I am currently on Nuzak 20mg and the only side effect I have is no libido. I have 3 months left on the pills, but I am affraid my relationship might end due to my boyfriend thinking its him?! Is there any other anti depressend I can try or something I can take with Nuzak to help?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Mariska

Unfortunately, a decreased Libido is indeed one of the more common adverse effect with some anti-depressants.
Your best option would be to discuss this with your prescribing for an alternative treatment option and a suitable way of swithcing between products. You should also discuss this with your BF.

All the best!