Question

Obesity
I am a 32 year old women, 1.85 m tall and weigh 126 kg.
11 years ago I used to weigh 65 kg.
Can you please advise me on what to do, as I am very deperate for help.
Thank - you.

Dear Reader
Seeing that your BMI at present is 36,8, which is seriously obese, I would suggest that you are a good candidate for Xenical. If you have a medical aid, please ask your dr about Xenical which prevents the uptake of fat from food and gives excellent results is used with a very-low-fat diet and exercise. It helps to be on a medical aid, because this product is expensive and it is better if your dr motivates for you to obtain the medication via the Chronic Benefits scheme of your medical aid. You can also only obtain this medication on prescription and you will need to be monitored by your dr while you use it.
Holding thumbs for you