Question

obsession
I am obsessed with looking at females with big/fat backsides. Especially coloured girls.
Is there something wrong with me.

A chubby chaser is the name for someone who is sexually aroused by an obese person. Ford and Beach were to researchers that investigated sexual preferences in many different societies, and discovered taht the majority of people that they interviewed preferred women who are plump.
There are several theories as to the reason for this preference, however no single pattern fits everyone:
* A small majority have at least one parent or close family member that is obese.
* This preferance is often developed at an early age and could have a complex hormonal, genetic and environmental cause.
* The chubby chaser may feel nurtured by the size difference (e.g. parent / child) just as others seem attracted to tall partners.

If you feel that you are obsessed contact the SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262

Dr Mac
.