Question

off the pill
hi

i was on the pill for 2 yrs and was advised to go off it for about a yr. i went off end of dec, beginning of jan 08 and had my periods for +/-3 weeks (dec-jan). my breasts were extremely sore i could hardly touch them. we are know headed for the start of feb and i have still not gotten my periods. could this be the effect from the pill or am i pregnant? for the last 2 weeks i have been getting heartburn and craving for the weirdest food. i took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago, but it was negative.

please help

It would be too soon for a pregnancy test to be positive. It is most likely hormonal from coming off the Pill, but repeat the pregnancy test in a week or two to be sure.