Question

Offish food
Hi..please help...abt to call my doctor(would have contacted him yesterday but I don't have his personal number an ddidn't know if its an emergency that warranted calling 082911 but I need to knw from other people. Last night I had ribs which were basted in sauce while eating I finally tasted that they were off...as in rotten...I've been feeling sick ever since is it paranoia and what are the effects on the growing child...I'm 11 weeks pregnant.....News Cafe I hate you!!!!!!!!

Dear Worried,
Relax, it would probably not harm your baby. You will only get diarrhoea and vomiting if it was off for about 24 hours and after that you should be ok. You should actually tell the manager of the restaurant about it.