Ask an expert

13 Mar 2003

while having intercourse with my wife she reached orgasm ,fluid came out from her vagina.i mean a lot of fluid,like sperm .is this normal?
Answer 1,784 views

01 Jan 0001

This sounds like a G-spot phenomenon accompanied by female ejaculation. With a woman who is lying on her back and has her legs spread apart, the G-spot can be located by putting your fingers inside of her between 10 and 2 o'clock, as if her vulva were the face of a clock, with 12 at the top. Move your fingers deeper inside and curl them back so that they are touching and pressing against the top of her vagina or the "back door" of the clitoris. The G-spot swells from the size of a dime to the size of a R2-00 coin and fills with fluid that is NOT urine or vaginal fluid, which spurts out when a woman orgasms. This does not happen in every woman; however, as you can tell, it does happen in some. Aren't you lucky!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17922 votes