Question

Oily skin
My head and face become oily very quickly and severely, I am washing my head and face twice a day and clean it with Clearasil but not a hour later one can already see oil on my skin. I am a 49 year old male. Is there some kind of medicine hormones etc for this, it is a realy embarrasing situation.

Your help will be appreciated,

Thank you

Anonymous, there isn’t a hormone you can take that will clear it up. The problem is that someone of your age shouldn’t have such a big problem with an oily skin. There might be an underlying problem that is causing the oily skin and that’s why I think that the best would be to see your doctor for a good physical examination and then to see a dermatologist. Good luck.