Ask an expert

06 Dec 2005

Ointment for water pimples
i get water pimples on my palms and my fingers ( small water pimples ) .Please advise me as to what medication i can use for the water pimples.
Thank you
Answer 504 views
momentum expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear bugsy,
something like Procutan or stopitch may work.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18654 votes