Question

OK i need sme help here
Now you all know i have a new puppy.

he absolutely wonderful, except the peepee thing in the house which we are managining, though now he seems to want to peepee on the carpets now, sigh, but potty training comes with time. Though for some un know reason he seems to like to peepee at the entrance of doors, either on the carpet or the tiles depending if the doors are open or not. So guess what when he is inside the doors are closed.

Now the problem is this...............
the crying, it is driving me nuts i haven't had a good nights rest since we got him........
we have tried feeding him later, puttng the girls with him, locking him out side, sleeping in the same room as him, but nothing seems to help.

he is, admitedly mommy fuss, and follows me everywhere, but i can't have him sleeping in the room with us till he is a little more potty trained, and can make the distance from the bedroom to the door, or at least to the tiles.

now what i want to know is this, if we decide to give him rescue to help him calm down, how should i give it to him? and how much.

And a few tips on the seperation problem he has would help, thanks.

I am just so used to chows that this pup seems to be a real bundle of trouble.

oh and by the way when i say he cries, it sounds like some one is beating him or hurting him, i am scared the neighbours phone the spca or something, it is really high pitched and he will go at it for 30 mins at a time or so will he gets tired and falls asleep.

we love him to bits and know that we sholdn't ruh to him or pay attention to him when he does this, but you know it is really hrd not to, your heart really breaks.

thanks guy
and any help would be appreciated.

cybervet

Please get a DAP vapourizer as this has been shown to be very effective in the treatment of separation anxiety and other stressful situations.