Question

Old cat displaying new behaviour
My cat is 11 years old,Ive had her since she was born, Ive recently had to move for many reasons, and we are now in a flat, she hates not having a garden and is unhappy, and has started to wee on my bed, she wee's if I have any guests, and she is now even weeing on me at night. She has started screaming at me if Im busy or on the phone. I give her as much attention as possible, I play with her when Im at home and have even tried spoiling her with special foods - nothing is stopping her behaviour. There is nothing medicaly wrong with her either. She has always been a loving cat, devoted to me and totaly house trained. I love her very much but I cant cope with her - Im at a loss for options - what would you advise?Please help !
cybervet

Please use the Feliway vapouriser in your flat. Your vet will be able to explain how to use it and for how long.