Question

old flame back from overseas,what to do?
Short version,

About four year ago the great love of my life decided to go overseas and left me behind in the mean time we spoke a lot telephonically, sms and wrote letters.
Problem is he is back now and I have had a baby and are engaged but it feels literally as if all my “old” emotions that I have suppressed over the years have risen and I feel totally confused.
We started to sms one another but there are so many issues that needs to be sorted out and old quarrels will it be wise to meet him face to face and sort it out? What to do, please advise me?

You have totalyl moved on, with regard to committments made to other innocent people, but you haven';t finished moving on with regard to old emoptional attachments. Why bother to try to sort out the problems with the old love, instead of politely cutting him off ( ahm, the curse of the SMS strikes again !) and concentrating on your fiancee and baby ?