Question

OLD NECK INJURY - CAN IT CAUSE THESE SYMPTOMS?
Hi there. I had a hairline fracture to my neck after an accident in 1984. Since then I have had attacks of complete spasm in neck and shoulders and this usually lasts about a week. I often have pain in my hands and down my arms. I also get pain in the legs (similar pain to the arms) and tingling in my fingers. The pain also sometimes goes over my chest and into my breast. Recently I started getting slightly dizzy at times and my vision seems impaired when this happens. I battle to focus. I wear reading glasses and my eyes were tested about 10 months ago, so I don't think it's my eyes. Can my old neck injury have anything to do with these symptoms?

Chucky, the majority of your symptoms might be due to the old neck injury, but from this side of the screen it sounds like there is something more going on. Maybe the best would be to see a specialist physician about it. Good luck.