Question

23 Apr 2006

Omegas
Is Olive Oil an omega?
I have been wanting to take an omega supplement in liquid form. I have read about an Omega 3 6 9 supplement oil which has flax, sunflower, sesame, cranberry, pumpkin and evening primrose oil in it, would this be an ideal supplement or is fish oil better?
Natural health
Natural health

As a general rule is fish oil good to use - make sure it is from a reputable source as you do not want any heavy metals in the fish. Olive oil is an omega so add it onto salads - the problem is you will never have a measured dose so not acurate to use as a supplement but will assist you in your oils.