Question

On the brink of having an affair
I have been married to my husband for 8 months now. A year before we got married I met and fell in love with someone else. We did not , however, get sexually intimate.I put him out of mind my mind and went ahead with my marriage.
I once again, in the last week or so, came into contact with this guy.I cheated on my husband and decided to sleep with this guy "for old times' sake".I now cannot get this guy out of mind.
What do I do?

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to go ahead with the mariage if you were indeed "in love" with someone else. "Old Times Sake" is never an excuse for cheating on a mariage. You are being profoundly unfair to your husband, and when he finds out, it will hurt him terribly. You're not on the brink of an affair, but already deep into it. You are being profoundly selfish and uncaring. Do the poor man a favour, and get divorced. Marriage counselling hardly seems an option in someone for whom mariage seems to mean so very little