Ask an expert

13 Aug 2010

Ek wil net asb uitvind of my man en sy prokureur hof toe kan gaan sonder my en my prokureur se wete om sy reel 43 onderhoud aan my minder te maak omdat hy dit kamstig nie meer kan bekostig nie?
Answer 411 views
Family law expert
family law expert

01 Jan 0001

NEE. Hy kan dit nie doen nie.

Bertus Preller
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18606 votes