Question

One hell of a Stressball - Need help
I'm one hell of a stressball. I stress very easily about anything (WHICH IS WRONG). End of 2003 i was in hospital with Ulcers that started to bleed and then in november 2004 i was back in hospital with a terrible rash that infected my lungs because of stress. I'm only working now and decided i should complete my studies. I'm interested in Studying BBA (Bachelors Business Administration), actually i'm going to apply for it next week. I got all the subjects that they cover. BUT I'M Sh!t scared. I'm one hell of a stress ball. My father suggested i should see someone...i'm not going to survive this....WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT ALL THIS STRESS??

Wouldn't it be wise, before starting on these new studies, to sort out your stress problems ? See a good shrink for a full assessment and discussion of treatment options. Of course you will survive, but you could be doing it so much more comfortably ! Medications used with care, and counselling, especially of the CBT type, could help you get all this excess stressing back under control. And it'd so greatly help all your physical problenms.