Question

One nite stand!!
Hi doc, I think I finally understand the rules of physics that "every action has a reaction" Last year I cheated on my boyfriend because I was lonely. The problem is I'm not a one stand person and I fear that I did (or maybe still do) have feelings for this guy. Now I'm back with my bf and everything is fine, eccept that Ikeep comparing him with the other guy,this has even gone as far as the bedroom! this guy on the other hand is ignoring me & its driving me nuts!! Why? Because I liked what I shared with him(even though I don't want to do it again!) and I just wanna be friends, we used to have a lot of constructive talks 2gether & I miss that. I understand that he might be trying to prevent IT from happening again but ignoring me is not the way! Plz Doc, help get to him atleast to let him know that hes got nothing to b afraid of.

I feel like I have to resolve this before I actually move on with my life & bf. I feel like if I talt to him again then I will get him out of my system & b able to move on. Right now I'm like really stuck on him(cheating guy) I actually feel like he's my challenge & I fear that makes me a little obsessive.

Cheater.
Mmm. So you can't le the one night stand last just the one night ? Such a stand has ruined many a friendship, which is one of the reasons why, even when it may seem tempting, it is rarely a good idea. Why not concentrate on improving the relationship you have with your bf, instead of focussing so much of your attention on this other guy ? It sounds like you're attracted not so much to him, as to the fact that he doesn't seem interested. If this is going to be the sort of challenge that attracts you, that's bad news or your bf, and for anyone else who may grow to life you --- and maybe for the thousands who aren't interested in you, as they may be the next guy you choose to identify as a "challenge",