Question

oodles of noodles

I am trying to follow the weigh less eating program. You are allowed 5 carbos a day. Will it influence the success of the program if I eat a cup of Oodles of Noodles at 4 o clock in the afternoons when I feel like snacking and to keep the hunger pangs at bay? (the soup is not included in the 5 carbos).

Thank you!

Dear Lady
I think that you can eat some Oodles of Noodles in the afternoon, but cut out one of your fruits or a slice of bread at one of the other meals. Discuss this with your consultant at your next meeting as it may be preferable to eat a slice of wholewheat bread or a few crisp breads instead of the noodles.