Question

Oops!
I took about 40 comprals on thursday night with about 10 tots gin. I still can't eat or drink anything without feeling very sick. Did I perhaps harm something? Should I go for a chech up, or not? I still want to die.

Dear DW
Did you do this on purpose because you feel depressed? You could have damaged your liver and should go for a check up please. Please tell your doctor how bad you feel and don't play it down, let him put you on something to make you feel better. Sometimes it is just something you can't do by yourself and then problems tend to overwhelm you. You can also speak to our cybershrink if you want a referral or just general help. Hang in there!