Ask an expert

13 Mar 2003

I suffer from internal piles. Recently I have noticed that my piles are protruding. Within the last week my bowl movement has changed from once a day to 3 times (no changes in my diet). The thing that is worrying me is that it seems like I oozing just a wee bit down there (on my panty) - its more like a water/discharge with a bit of colour coming from my rectum. What is going on down there?
Answer 329 views

01 Jan 0001

A, I can’t say for sure without having a look, but it sounds like you have bleeding piles. The problem is that it might be due to something more sinister and that’s why I think the best would be to see your doctor about it. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.