Question

Open or closed coffin?
So I went to my aunt's funeral yesterday decided to leave Nè at home.

I was shocked at the open coffin, her hair or muddled up, blue eye makeup (lyk soos 'n blou-kop-koggelmander), maroen lipstick! Good grief this woman was so perfect and sexy and pretty always who the hell does the make-up ?

My cousins are my age so all their kids are like 6 and 7 and even some younger and my aunt's 2 younger kids are twins of 16 and they SAW THIS!

I even still have that pic in my head how much more traumatic must it be for these kids ?

I'll rather remember my happy whisky drinking aunt than whatever was in that coffin....

Told my sister's and MY porra last nite if they EVER put me in a open coffin I'll haunt them for ever!

CS - you must have a lekkerige weekend and don't be afraid to drink the painpills with some whisky - hee hee trust me they work better that way! Ja ja tomorrow morning you feel kak again but at least for the nite you feel lekker?

I have never accepted the value of open casket funerals, a vulgar idea invented by American Funeral Directors for greatly increasing their profits, and one of the unfortunate ways in which SA has begun to copy the worst rather than the best of the USA. I trust the other kids generally managed to experience well ? I'm already forming a list of those who deserve to be haunted by me, when the occasion arises ( and when I do, likewise !)