Question

Operation
Hi There,sorry to bother ,I am interested in having a operation (I am a man)do not know what you call it but to cut the sperm cords that myself and my wife could have intercourse without her getting pregnant,curios if so do I still cum or is it dry with the feeling,is it still normal ?

Male sterilisation is called a vasectomy. Under local anaesthetic, a small cut is made in the skin of the scrotum. The tubes that carry the sperm from the testicles to the penis are then cut. The operation can take between 10 and 15 minutes.
The scrotum recovers quickly. Feelings, sex drive, erections and climax remain the same as before. Sperm are still produced, but are naturally absorbed by the body. About eight weeks after the vasectomy, a test will be done to make sure there are no sperm left in the semen. When all the sperm are gone, the vasectomy is effective.
Lifetime failure rate is 1 in 2,000.

E Mc