Question

Oral Sex
My husband love to please me with his mouth, tongue etc but somewhere he read that he can get some or other disease is it true??
sexologist

It is possible that some diseases can be spread by oral sex. Perhaps he read about Human Papilloma Virus which is a wart virus that is the cause of genital warts and some types cause cancer of the cervix if not treated early enough. It is also possible, though less common, to get oral lesions from this virus. Other viruses, for example HIV, can also be spread by oral sex, but this usually occurs if there are open lesions either on the genitals or orally.